Properly training and communicating with your field staff about prevention, legal and clinical requirements are integral components of your continued success.
AZA can help you improve care (and your bottom line) with educational models and materials for paraprofessionals, RNs and other staff to meet the highest-quality standards.
- Orientation and in-service to surpass regulatory standards and content
- Fall prevention, universal precautions, medication administration and disease process
- Health code compliance
- Disaster preparedness, emergency procedures
- Infection prevention and control
- Reporting and marketplace analysis of reduced care-delivery costs
- Improved rates of signed MD Orders and partner compliance